Sunday, February 12, 2012

Artsy and Hatty

So much has happened in my family in the last few months.  We've been so busy with all of the projects and other endeavours we've undertaken that if I'm not on the go with my mom I'm napping and therefore haven't had much time to update you all on my latest happenings.

Here I am being cultured one Saturday afternoon as my mom and dad were hanging up some paintings.  I like the one on the left the best.


For Christmas, mom ordered this aviator hat for me from "All You Need is Pugs" on Etsy.  I was not very keen on wearing it at first but I'm getting used to it.


We had three horses, a donkey, and a mule move to the airport so I'm looking forward to showing them the ropes and making sure they understand which animal really is the one in control around here.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet aviator hat!!!
    Love, Marlene

    pee ess: I awarded you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the wonderful update. We think your new aviator hat looks just wonderful on you. Have a great rest of your weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete