Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Visitors

The day after my "Good Friday" we had MORE visitors come to the airport.  There was all kinds of food and flying and even some aerobatics.  There were so many people there that I didn't go a moment without attention.  Can you find me in this picture?


Sunday was an exciting day also, because Ranger and Flyer came on a walk with me and mom and dad at the airport!  Flyer and I are pretty good about walking off the leash on the trails.  Dad thought he would give Ranger a chance and boy did he take off running.  We tried to follow him but couldn't keep up with him.  Eventually he came back around and found us!  That was the end of his being off of the leash for awhile.  Mom says what's important is that he always comes back and he always gets a "good boy" for coming when we call him.


On our walk we think we finally discovered where the bobcat(s) .. I mean deer .. sleep!  


It's near a little pond that mom says she's probably going to christen as Pug Pond.


It was pretty warm out on our walk so it was good to cool off a bit.  Then we decided to head back to the airport so we could check in on one of the airplanes that mom said she's going to take me flying in very soon!  I hope she ordered my Mutt Muffs!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, if you need a co-pilot, sign me up.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete