Saturday, April 2, 2011

CSI

Mom and I were on one of our usual hikes (security patrol for me but I like to let her think it's just for fun) around the airport when we happened upon this on one of the trails:


I immediately launched a full scale investigation and was about to call in the airport CSI team when we figured out what creature the bones used to belong to.  Do you have a guess?

After a hard day of work, mom and dad decided to take me to lunch with them at the Lightcatcher Winery & Bistro that is located near where we live.  They let dogs come with their owners if they sit on the patio for their meal service!


I was a popular guest that day.  Strangers at other tables were taking my picture .. but the best part was mom shared some of her yummy sweet potato fries with me. 


After a great lunch, mom and dad went back to the airport to work on some more cleanup in the garage at the house on the property.  Dad found this super cool airplane and they thought it was funny to fly it around the yard and try and dive bomb me with it!  Didn't bother me .. I'm not afraid of anything!  I'm airport dog!



And these two are supposed to be pilots and this is how the airplane ended up?  I am pretty sure this was dad's bad landing.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eagle! I've never been to a restaurant but it's on my list of things to do. I've never been to an airport either but Momma and Daddy almost flew down to Texas to bring me home so I almost got to fly in an airplane. I'm really afraid of the car so an airplane might be too much for me.

    Tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! you are brave! That lunch sure looks good!!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete